Are you detail-oriented? Do you excel at planning events and running meetings? Can you take meticulous meeting notes? Can you keep a project and your team members organized? Are you interested in working with leading transportation and energy agencies in New York and New Jersey? If you answered yes to these questions, then you should apply for the Senior Project Associate position at InGroup.
Work for a fast-growing, qualified and small business certified business in NY/NJ specializing in outreach communications, marketing, and public relations that focuses on delivering unmatched service, strategy, and creativity for its public and private sector clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support project manager and assist with the implementation of project plans, track program progress, navigate changes; scope of work, schedule and budget;
- Assist in supporting relationships with clients, internal teams and all project stakeholders;
- Simultaneously coordinate schedules and assignments from multiple projects that vary in complexity and size;
- Follow-up with team members to ensure that tasks are completed on time while reaching key milestones;
- Support community and stakeholder engagement activities associated with projects;
- Collect necessary budgetary information for invoices and proposals for projects;
- Communicate relevant project information with management and client as directed;
- Perform outreach duties and public relations work as needed;
- Quality-review deliverables;
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be a team player willing to work across various teams and projects to drive agency, client, and project success;
- Minimum of two years in a related field/industry (business administration, meeting planning, public relations, government, community advocacy, transportation or infrastructure planning);
- Proven track record of coordinating numerous projects at various stages of development;
- High degree of independence, initiative, responsibility and accountability;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communications skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking capabilities;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Must be willing and able to travel to client meetings during day and occasional evening meetings throughout the tristate area.
Please send resume and salary requirements to jobs [at] ingroupinc.com and reference the job title in the subject line.